Friday, March 9

An awesome Day, March 8, 2012 # 2

Today is also the Merentas Desa day for our school. I hoped that I will win...
   Almost 9 am, we started the competition... I ran "with my bottle", cuz I think I will be thirsty very soon...
   Yes, I realllllly thirsty after running a short distance. So, I drank. Isobel, who ran behind me, asked my permission to "give her some water"...
   I did so, I "threw" my bottle to her then I ran away quickly... Cuz d bottle was a bit heavy, LAZY :)
   Hmm... I can run very fast... But soon, I felt that I lost all my energy... I cannot run already... So, I walked with Chee Yan...
   "Finally", I did not win. That's okay. Because I thought so..
    But, I was shocked... Cuz - Isobel drank all my water ( almost 1 litre!) ... Oh no...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.